Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thankful & a Funny

Things I am thankful for today..

In times like these when the economy is so bad and there are many people going without, I am thankful for generally just being able to have food on the table. More specifically, I am thankful for my Hubby who makes delicious dinners for us every night while I am still at work. Here is what he made last night. Yum!


I am also thankful for this beautiful time of year. I love Fall when all the leaves are turning colors and blowing around. I love the "crinkle" they make when I walk through them. Even though it looks quite gloomy outside today, I am still thankful.

Now for a funny: Maddie LOVES that song by Queen, "We Will Rock You". She's been going around singing, "Having my mom all over the place! We will, we will ROCK YOU!" I finally realised she was meaning to sing the line "Wavin' your banner all over the place". Too funny! She is so, so silly. Not to mention, cute!

Here are a couple of pics from.. just a minute ago!



No comments: